Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Let's start at the very beginning...a very good place to start

Hi there! 
I have sat and waited for weeks now for the *perfect* first post for my blog and guess what??

There is no perfect first post!

So, I'm just going for it.

Let's start with the introductions...
My name is Emily Love (hence the blog name) and as of Valentine's Day I will be married to my hubby for 6 months. I'm a born-n-raised southern girl and am finishing up my Master's in Speech-Language Pathology.

No children (yet), but we do have 3 fur-children.

The kitties:


Panda

Sharpie

The crazy dog:

Pongo

I haven't done well with keeping up blogs in the past, but anyone who has been through grad school knows it's near impossible to do anything else!

So here we ago again! Thanks for joining the ride!



No comments:

Post a Comment