Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Gotta love spring weather...

So no crafting yesterday, but I did hang lights on the deck, built a projector screen, and rake the flower beds!

Okay the "projector screen" was me hanging a shower curtain on the side of our house. 

For this...
It's an "Eyeclops mini projector" I got off Woot for $30 with shipping.  My husband is awful to buy for so I got this for him for Christmas.  


Sadly (for him), I've been the only one to use it.  I love it though, TV is so much easier to watch when you can just look straight up on the ceiling.


But 2 nights ago we did this (except on the side of our house).  It was so much fun! My mom came over and watched a movie last night!

pictures from Amazon

It's so easy to set up and if you have something that an RCA cable can plug into, it will project the picture.

Now, let's get real, the picture quality is NOT amazing by ANY means.  Think, drive-in move theater 15 years ago.  Also this is a $35 "toy" not a $600 HD projector.  That's why it has mixed reviews on Amazon. 

I love it and hanging outside on our deck watching a movie was so fun and I can't wait to do it all Spring, Summer, and Fall. 

*Disclaimer thing: I've never had to write a disclaimer, but just to make it clear no one paid me to say any of this and this is all my own opinion and...that it's. 

Hmm...what should I make today?


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, this post has me SO excited!! My sis got me a projector for my b-day and my dream is to have neighborhood block parties where we watch movies out back! how did you build your screen? I'd love to see pics of it! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog! Hope you get to visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete